Your Best Self,
Start your transformation today! It is time to prioritize your health. How many times have you said to yourself, “I should probably do something about my health issue,” yet you still don’t make time? Waiting only allows pain or health issues to get worse and unfortunately more difficult to treat. We all know how time slips away quickly….so now is the time to make some changes!
May We Ask…
- Does stress weigh heavily, clouding your mood & causing fatigue?
- Do you struggle with pain or decreased range of motion that stops you in your tracks?
- Are you living with anxiety or depression that prevents you from living your best life?
- Do digestive issues make you plan vacations or simple errands with caution?
- Have you tried other types of holistic care, but only achieved temporary relief?
- Has Western medicine let you down? Or do you wish to decrease your pharmaceutical intake?
- Are you looking for a listening ear & real answers?
If so, we understand! Our use of ancient Chinese Medicine with a modern approach provides true healing, quickly. The results can be profound!
Congratulations to the
TCM Clinic team!
We are proud to have received the Readers’ Choice Best Acupuncture Clinic of NOCO 2022 by NOCO Style.
Ancient Medicine with a Modern Approach
Our gentle needle & non-needle techniques produce immediate results for most people. We integrate ancient & modern approaches to acupuncture in each treatment. Each practitioner provides a unique offering of skills within this diverse treatment modality.
TUI NA MASSAGE
This Chinese medical massage incorporates unique hand techniques while applying pressure & stimulation to acupressure points along the energy meridians throughout the body.
CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE
The energetic natures, medicinal functions, & remarkable effectiveness of Chinese herbs has been studied & well documented. Our clinic is home to one of the most extensive granule (powered) Chinese herbal pharmacies in the state of Colorado. All of our providers are highly skilled herbalists & frequently combine acupuncture & custom herbal blends for highly effective results.
Acu-point injections involve sterile homeopathic or vitamin solutions into specific acupuncture points. Similarly, Trigger Point injections may be done into tight knots & muscle bands to provide the tissue with hydration & nutrients needed for healing.
No matter where you live, we can help! Consider a virtual video health consultation where we can examine your tongue to determine your Chinese medical diagnosis. Supplements & custom herbal formulas will then be mailed directly to you!